Thursday, August 30, 2018

Promises Promises

In light of Rachel Hollis' book "Girl, Wash Your Face" I gave up Diet Coke for the month of August.  It's now August 30 and I'm doing good.  I may have a fountain soda after September 1 but generally I have no hankering for starting back up.  Part of her book talks about keeping promises to yourself, hence the diet coke "ban".  I've decided the start of September (really, starting today b/c I'm ready) that I'm going to promise myself the following:

1) I will track Everything (even 0) every day.  Period.  To the best of my ability I'll track as it happens too.
2) I will stay within my points.  No going negative.  There are enough zero point foods.

Just two things but two huge things.  Today is Day 1.  Here we go....

No comments:

Post a Comment