Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Down again

Down again, this time in a good way.  Down 4lbs since last week.  Technically based on my weight this AM should have been 5 but whatever.  Vacation is next week so I'm focused on maintaining.  Here's what I"m gonna do:

  • Water water water. I'll allow myself 1 or 2 diet cokes but need to stick to water.  This should be ok b/c it'll be hot in the parks and I'll have a water bottle
  • Walking!  Again, based on the parks we're going to etc walking shouldn't be an issue.  I need to make sure my Fitbit is Charged and bring the charger so I get credit for all of my steps :)
  • Food-this is the tricky one.  I'm planning to just try to make good choices but if I want an ice cream, I'll get an ice cream.  I'm going to try to stay away from candy and stuff though, especially on the travel days.  My thought is, if I'm walking it off ok but if I'm flying that doesn't count.
  • Talk to Matt-I need to be sure he understands that I need his support....or at least not saying things like "come on, it's vacation".  That said, I realize I need to be supportive of him too.
My hope is to stay within 2 lbs of where I am right now so that when I get back I can get right back in the saddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment