Saturday, January 12, 2019

Day 6

Today completed day 6 for me.  Tomorrow starts day 7--the last day of the first week.  I chose to do my workout on Friday night instead of Friday morning.  This was a double edged sword.  On one hand, I'm not sure I would have been nearly coordinated enough to do the moves that early in the morning, but on the other I was left working out when what I would have preferred was to sit on the couch.
Actually, here's the crazy part--that's not entirely true.  While yes I LOATHED the cardio day, I also sort of, weirdly, oddly, dare I say....looked forward to it?  Ok, well not looked forward to it but was curious about the challenge.
The trainer I'm currently following, Autumn, has different sayings she starts every workout with and the general premise is that you are responsible for your own success.  I don't know why, but for whatever reason it's really stuck with me. 
Life continues to be a bit challenging in it's own ways  as life tends to do, but I'm hoping to continue to use workouts as a way to relieve stress vs Ben and Jerry's. 

Tomorrow is Yoga day, thank God because I can't put on my pants my butt hurts so much! ha!
Then it's back to day one which includes surrenders--God help me.  Monday also starts the first home weigh in now that I'm going WW online for at least the time being.  I know there will be a loss if for no other reason than I'll be weighing first thing and naked--but hey, I'll take what I can get.

I'm tired now, need rest.  I plan on getting up early to get the yoga in and watch the snow fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment