Monday, October 28, 2019

Never Break a Promise to Yourself

Anyone who knows Rachael Hollis (I'm a huge fan) knows that quote.  It came in handy today when I didn't work out this morning.  I didn't want to this evening but damn it I did.  Mind you, it was kinda ugly, but still.  That being said, maybe next time we don't eat until AFTER.....just sayin.

Speaking of eating, my foot intake has sucked.  And by that I mean I'm like a hoover devouring everything in sight.  I really am trying to stop and ask myself what I really need--am I really hungry?  Will this serve me well?  And if not then explore that.  It's harder late at night when you are half awake.  I really have to start going to bed earlier.

Matt's at a dinner event tonight so it's just me and the girls.  I have a night of work ahead of me too, but such is life.  Tomorrow I head back to the foot Dr. to see if we can figure out what the hell is going on with the pain in my right foot.  Meanwhile, my left heel has started hurting so apparently I'm going to get my money's worth in copay tomorrow.
And still I keep trudging on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment