Monday, October 21, 2019

If I'd have just stuck with it

Apparently my last entries were at the first of the year.  If I'd have only stuck with it.....oy

Let's see, to recap I worked out almost every day between Jan and June.  But the summer came and as summers tend to do it threw me for a loop.  I did a swan dive (ok, more like a belly flop) off the wagon where I've spent the last few months in gluttonous denial.  But no more.  The number on the scale isn't "A little bit" into new territory, I'm full-on in new territory.  I lost all of the progress and then some.  My goal is no longer to be "fit" but right now it's just to get back into a bunch of my old clothes.  From there we'll re-evaluate.  Baby steps b/c shooooo dog I'm a mess.

I keep chugging away though.  Speaking of chugging, here are my goals for this week:

  • *150 oz water a day
  • *no soda
  • *Track everything on MFP
  • *move my body 30 min a day (at least 5 workouts plus two move days)

I'm no longer comfortable in my own skin.  I honestly wish I could bottle up how I feel right now so that when I eventually make progress I don't get side-tracked just because I'm feeling better. 
Oh, and I found my (very morbid) why......
While being healthy for my family etc is always important, I realized that I keep coming to the same issue-time.  As in, I'll start tomorrow.  Except it's been thousands upon thousands of tomorrows, and eventually I'm bound to run out.  So that's my why-before I run out of time.

*ding ding* goes the bell, time for another round of Allison vs. her lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment