Sunday, August 25, 2013

Swimsuits for the win

I'm still not sure what happened.  I don't ever remember being anything but self conscious about my body.  Perhaps it's because I'm pregnant and it's OK to have a belly but even before that I've felt....different since having Emerson.  

I look at what my body has done.  Not just having a child (and now another) but in finally training for and running a 5k.  I recognize it's not a big deal to some, but to me it is.  To me it reminds me of all my body is capable of and makes me wonder what more I can do.  And so yea....I'm putting swimsuit photos of ME in a BATHING SUIT up ONLINE!  Please excuse the cleavage....the girls sorta have a mind of their own.








1 comment:

  1. You're so beautiful. And you being proud of your body is going to be such a gift for your girls. You're so awesome and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete