Tuesday, June 26, 2018

All Good Things, All Good Things

I don't know why but that life of Olaf's from "Frozen" just came into my head :)

I can't believe I didn't post about last week's weigh in!  I was down 3.2lbs which is a mixed bag.  Believe it or not, a little piece of me had hoped for more while another piece of me thought "great, now next week it'll be like. 2lbs".  I'm such the positive thinker, aint' I?!

As I'm true to my habits, I had a good week and now this week is hard.  But I'll be damned if I'm not fighting through.  Today I went to work out and the work out it called for was core.  I already know I can't do the core workout right now b/c it hurts my back.  So I decided to try the one I missed Sunday which was a strength interval.  Yea....no.  I can't do that much bopping around.  Not right now--and frankly never.  I loath that sort of work out unless it's like Jazzersize and it's a routine.  But instead I found another one I knew I could do and got to work.

I have no idea what the scale will say tomorrow but I do know I've been keeping at it.  That's all I can do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment